I had this post pending since last month. I just wanted to share some pictures and a short summary of what the websummit was. Once again I was invited to #Websummit as Blogger which gave me full access to all conference and night events.
I did another short post before the websummit started with some key metrics: websummit post
So see below what I did 🙂 that was my plan.
- The Market Bar: Nice first event to start meeting people.
- Walk around all different stands and talk with startups.
- CurrencyFair event: I visited the new CurrencyFair HQ in dublin.
- Copper face jacks: This was a night event
- Instagram in focus: Mike Krieger explained how the company was evolving as a product perspective and that was very interesting.
- Love&Robots: This was a night event
- Pygmalion: This was a night event
- The Sky’s the limit
- Do you have the right skills to scale?
- Zero to 33 million in 8 months
- Creativiy: Ed Catmull of pixar in conversation
- Nice party with Flounders: All irish entrepreneurs in the same place, sharing good stories.
Next year I will not be able to attend as they are moving it to Lisbon. It seems this Dublin is not giving them all they need but I am pretty sure they will come back in the future.
To conclude I would say the same as last year. This event is huge and it is difficult to find interesting things so focus on your main areas of interest. At the end I just focused on two main areas which intersted me most. Builders and Machine
More info: Websummit website
More pictures: Flickr
More info about the schedule: Agenda